Found this today No badges, looks like s 61 It has 10 lug 19.5. The rear axle looks bigger than the Eaton ones I have seen on 8 lug trucks. Straight 6 4spd. Has a governor under the carb Thinking about a stockish shop truck
That’s what I was thinking after locating a 61 service manual online A 14k gvw would be perfect for a ramp truck or just a cool flatbed to use around the shop I generally hot rod and lower things but think I may leave this one alone I have a c60 that I was planning on building a ramp truck for hauling cars with but I think this ones ride height would help that be a lot easier
Would make a nice Ramp or Rollback. Check out the wheels though. I'm not real familiar with the type that were on those trucks, but they could be an unsafe kind. Before you restore it, see what you can find for replacements.
'60-'72 Chev/GMC Fan GMC 9500 Fan Detroit Diesel Fan
looking up brake parts looks like this one shares parts with c30 and c50 the parts stores do not list the c40 this one is gonna be fun looking up parts