Click on image for the lowdown.
====
11 members (Gdads51 , Joe H , HandyAndy , greenie-reddy , Simso , 1955 1 Series , Southerntruck , Gib70 , 3B , Peggy M , 1 invisible),
127
guests, and
1
robot. Key: Admin ,
Global Mod ,
Mod
Forums66
Topics128,103
Posts1,056,183
Members48,436
Most Online14,466Apr 26th, 2026
AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for
over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks!
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 224
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 224
Corvette Yellow via the PO. It’s on the way to Mariner Blue. Can’t begin to express heartfelt thanks for the many bits of advice willingly given by everyone. Hope I sent the pict. Correctly...
Attachments
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,839
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,839
Craig
My '50 Chevy 3100 5 window, '62-235cu, 3:55 rear
My truck ....... Respect The Rust
If I'm not working on my truck, '65 m00stang or VW camper, I'm fishing with the wife or smoking Salmon.
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,644
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1,644
Chuck 1950 Chevy 1/2 ton (all original) 1951 Chevy 1/2 ton (future streetrod) 1941 Chevy coupe 1938 Chevy coupe streetrod
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 734
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Jan 2000
Posts: 734
That's awesome! I envy you having a new old truck to play with. Enjoy!
Matthew 6:33
1952 Chevy 1/2-ton 3100
Late '55 235/SM420/torque tube 3.55
Dalton Highway survivor (using original 216)
www.truckwithaheart.com
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,969
'Bolter
'Bolter
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 1,969
I love the color. Great looking truck.
Professional Novice