| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 393 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 393 | Is the weather strip for panel rear doors the same as the front doors? Thanks.
It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | No Check with Steele Rubber Products https://www.steelerubber.com/ | | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 393 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 393 | I checked Steele's site and I found that part number 70-0145-73 is for AD 2 door standard pickups, 2 door suburbans (tailgate), 2 door panels (barn door) etc. I could not find a separate part number specifically for panel rear doors. Maybe I'm not looking at this correctly?
It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | I used the side door stuff for my rear doors and it works fine. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | They have changed their catalog/ordering-system. I think this is what I used: https://www.steelerubber.com/door-weatherstrip-70-0219-73It is indeed different from the seal used on cab side-doors. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 393 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2007 Posts: 393 | The Steele website has a link for which vehicles a particular seal will fit. The 70 -0219-73 will match 1112 vehicles but it doesn't list them. (I guess too many to actually list?) But the 70-0145-73 actually lists the matching vehicles staring with 1939 Buick, Chevrolet, Oldsmobile, Chevy and GMC truck up to 1954 truck which is a very big list! I think the front door seal will work as Mark has already found out. Thanks, Alvin and Mark.
It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.
| | |
| |
| |