I am looking for a pan gasket set for a 1954 Chevy 235 that comes with the cork pan rail gaskets and the rubber ends. I know that the full engine gasket set comes with both the cork strips and rubber for the front and rear of the pan.
Does anyone know which individual set (Fel-pro) comes with the rubber pieces? Today I picked up Felpro OS54041C and it only has the cork ends pieces and I despise using those.
Yes, 1955 is the year where those start being available. That's what I was going to suggest, Kevin. Sorry you have to do that. I have a couple of extra end pieces but they're cork. If you don't expect to have to remove your pan any time soon, you can use that black oil resistant RTV and seal both sides of the cork ones when you install the pan. I don't normally like to do this, but I can promise you that you'll have a seal that won't leak.
~ Jon 1952 1/2 ton with 1959 235 | T5 with 3.07 rear end