| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,354 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 357 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 357 | Do these fit my 3600
https://www.ebay.com/itm/New-16-Alloy-Wheel-Rim-for-1999-2010-Chevy-Silverado-GMC-Sierra-2500-8-Lug/152953700806?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20160908105057%26meid%3D418c3c5d556446ee86f706561df66cb3%26pid%3D100675%26rk%3D4%26rkt%3D15%26sd%3D282968811439%26itm%3D152953700806&_trksid=p2481888.c100675.m4236&_trkparms=pageci%3A5ea0a1c0-5d5c-11e8-8c32-74dbd180d6fe%7Cparentrq%3A85622dbe1630aad75d101e4bffffd476%7Ciid%3A1
Julian Carter
1970 Triumph GT6 1967 Triumph TR4A 1952 Chevy 3600 1948 MG-TC
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2017 Posts: 370 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2017 Posts: 370 | You need to take a look at your link posted. Might want to change it to get more posts.
I have a 3600 and used wheels made by Dexter Axle. 16” and if you put the wheel weights on the outside, they clear the front tie rod.
Don
Can’t begin to tell you how much I hate the name Stovebolt.
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2017 Posts: 370 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2017 Posts: 370 | I checked your link and it looks like the measurements are in metric. This may not work on your 3600. I’m sure others on here will know.
Don
Can’t begin to tell you how much I hate the name Stovebolt.
| | | | | Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 357 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2014 Posts: 357 | Thanks Don. I see what you mean about the link. Also about metric,
Julian Carter
1970 Triumph GT6 1967 Triumph TR4A 1952 Chevy 3600 1948 MG-TC
| | |
| |
| |