| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,457 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 214 | I just discovered I’m missing one spreader bar and spring. Classic Truck Parts is the only place I’ve found one so far for a ‘53, but they don’t ship to Canada. I tried most other online places with no luck. Does anyone have a link to one?
Thanks in advance,
Last edited by Lindsey; 05/04/2018 6:37 PM.
1953 Canadian GMC 9314 w/ (factory) Chevy 235
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 214 | Found some at Classic Parts, Inc.
1953 Canadian GMC 9314 w/ (factory) Chevy 235
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,441 |
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 214 | Do you have a link? I don't see anything that specialized there. The AC Delco parking brake cables they sell have the wrong thread for the clevis as well if anyone is wondering.
1953 Canadian GMC 9314 w/ (factory) Chevy 235
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 214 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2017 Posts: 214 | Thanks, that's where I ordered them from. I've had issues ordering from them before, though, so we'll see what happens......
1953 Canadian GMC 9314 w/ (factory) Chevy 235
| | |
| |
| |