The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, TexasA&M48Truck), 144 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,095
Posts1,056,480
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 214
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 214
I just discovered I’m missing one spreader bar and spring. Classic Truck Parts is the only place I’ve found one so far for a ‘53, but they don’t ship to Canada. I tried most other online places with no luck. Does anyone have a link to one?

Thanks in advance,

Last edited by Lindsey; 05/04/2018 6:37 PM.

1953 Canadian GMC 9314 w/ (factory) Chevy 235
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 214
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 214
Found some at Classic Parts, Inc.


1953 Canadian GMC 9314 w/ (factory) Chevy 235
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,441
Bolter
Bolter
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 7,441
Rockauto.com


Martin
'62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress)
'47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project)
‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily)
‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence)
“I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one!
Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop!
USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 214
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 214
Do you have a link? I don't see anything that specialized there. The AC Delco parking brake cables they sell have the wrong thread for the clevis as well if anyone is wondering.


1953 Canadian GMC 9314 w/ (factory) Chevy 235
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,270

Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 214
L
'Bolter
'Bolter
L Offline
Joined: Oct 2017
Posts: 214
Originally Posted by tclederman

Thanks, that's where I ordered them from. I've had issues ordering from them before, though, so we'll see what happens......


1953 Canadian GMC 9314 w/ (factory) Chevy 235

Moderated by  Dusty53, SWEET 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0