| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
136
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2018 Posts: 1 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Mar 2018 Posts: 1 | Curious to if anyone knows if the chassis are the same between a 36 and 37? Also has anyone installed a mustang2 front ifs in one? What brand kit did you use? Happy with it or would you recommend a different one?
do what you love, love what you do!
| | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 323 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 323 | I can tell you I switched a 37 panel body on to a 38 PU frame. as I recall no difference. I upgraded the original front end.
These old bolts are in my blood. Hard thing is focusing on just one.
1937 Chevy 1/2 ton panel 1953 GMC 2 ton. future car hauler
| | |
| |
| |