The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Jeff Ogden, klhansen), 73 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,712
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#806878 12/15/2011 1:07 AM
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1
W
New Guy
New Guy
W Offline
Joined: Dec 2010
Posts: 1
I have a 1933 truck. It was disassembled when I got it. Have the roof and visor mounted but I am missing whatever goes over the area between the visor and roof and whatever covers the nails around the roof. Any help with pictures or comments would be appreciated. Thanks.

Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 11
D
New Guy
New Guy
D Offline
Joined: Dec 2017
Posts: 11
I saw your question about your roof/visor looks like a old post, i hope you figured out what goes beween the roof and visor, I'm having the same problem with my 33 truck . What does go there ? Wood I assume but it seems like a large gap between roof and visor about 3/4" . If you solved your roof issue could you please let me know....thanks Dennis....


Dennis Mccloskey

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0