| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (Peggy M),
95
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,182 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 75 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 75 | I wasn't sure whether I should put this here, or in the 60-66 forum, but my '63 hood has rusted along the bottom edge behind the bracing. both the skin and the bracing have rusted through. Is there any way to fix this, or should I start looking for a new hood? | | | | | Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters | | Moderator: 60-66 Trucks; North Eastern Bolters Joined: May 2007 Posts: 1,718 | Cedric, Start looking for a new hood. It will cost more time, effort and money to fix what you are describing. I have bought from Marty in greencastle PA who makes frequent runs out to AZ and brings back 60-66 vintage sheetmetal. I will PM his number in case you want to check with him. | | |
| |
| |