| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (klhansen, 1 invisible),
88
guests, and
5
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,356 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 1,775 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 1,775 | Does anyone have a good pic of the inner door bottom to the rocker panel?
I was thumbing through the LMC catalog and it got me scratching my head.
I can’t seem to find what I’m looking for in the Assembly Manual.
I went through Woodies build blog too. | | | | | Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 1,775 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2008 Posts: 1,775 |
Last edited by Whitedog; 02/05/2018 12:44 AM.
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 1,365 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2013 Posts: 1,365 | Good find, and Good Luck!
RonR
RonR
1951 3600 with Clark flatbed, T5, 4.10 rear 1970 340 Duster 1990 5.0 V8 Miata (1990 Mustang Gt Drivetrain) 1964 CJ5
| | |
| |
| |