The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (baldeagle, Southerntruck, Hanks custodian, Woodcmiami, J Lucas, Rusty Shackleford, TooMany2count), 79 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,133
Posts1,056,398
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 436
6
'Bolter
'Bolter
6 Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 436
I just posted a Looking For Parts message in the Parts Wanted Swap Meet area, but thought I might get a better response if I also posted a link to it here.

https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthread...r-a-60-66-ignition-switch-connector.html

I overheated and melted the one I have, so I'm looking for a new/used one to replace it.

Last edited by 62Stick; 07/19/2017 4:07 AM.
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 336
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Apr 2015
Posts: 336
PM sent


1959 3100 Apache Fleetside
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Bubba - Curmudgeon
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 29,269
Swap Meet?

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 436
6
'Bolter
'Bolter
6 Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 436

Yes, Swap Meet. There is a section of the Forum dedicated to members looking to Sell/Buy Parts and Trucks.

https://www.stovebolt.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=cfrm&c=3&PHPSESSID=

Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 436
6
'Bolter
'Bolter
6 Offline
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 436
Replied


Moderated by  Hambone, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0