I recently purchased
Dewalts 20v Grease gun after reading a bunch of the
300+ Five Star reviews on Amazon.
Many of the reviews raved about how it pushed old grease right out of the way and they had no problems with the grease leaking out of the gun. A problem I had encountered every time I tried to grease the rear leaf spring shackles on my '48 1.5ton.
Well tonight I tried it out, first with the truck on the ground, which did pretty good, then I jacked up the rear to relieve some of the pressure and reapplied the grease gun. SUCCESS! Red grease and rusty browned grease came right out, of both ends, and along the top. After a drive tomorrow I will repeat until all of the grease comes out clean.
This is not a tool most need, but then for many neither are these trucks. I have loved my Dewalt tools for years, and I laughed when I first heard of this grease gun. Now I am laughing at how great it is for me!