| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,178 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 23 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2015 Posts: 23 | hi all, first thanks for allowing me to be a part of this place, I have a 1964 C30 chevy panel, I brought her home back in September of 2016, she had not been on the road, for 19 years, a friend had her in his field, and I went to help work on his truck, and saw her, asked him if he wanted to sell her, said no, I kept bugging him and he finally said yes, so now she is all mine and I am slowly getting her back to running order
Wylie johnson
| | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | Congratulations, and welcome to Stovebolt.com, wylie,
"allowing you to be part of this place"? With around 40,000 members, we have not been too selective.
Please tell us what you are up-to with your truck. And, please do not hesitate to ask questions.
Good luck. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Aug 2001 Posts: 3,599 | Welcome Wylie! My first vehicle was a 65 Chevy Van. At 17 years old in 1972, we sure had a good time in that van. http://s893.photobucket.com/user/2-Ton/library/1965%20chevy%20van?sort=3&page=1Pictures would be great to see! Don 1967 GMC 9500 Fire Ladder Truck"The Flag Pole"In the Stovebolt Gallery1946 2-Ton grain truck 1946 3/4-ton pickup, 1953 1-ton pickup 1957 1-ton flatbed dually, 1954 Pontiac Straight Eight Of all the things I've lost in my life, I miss my mind the most! | | | | | Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 Moderator | | Moderator Joined: Mar 2007 Posts: 4,215 | Hi Wylie, do they have rusty trucks in New Mexico? | | |
| |
| |