The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 125 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,136
Posts1,056,425
Members48,441
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#121674 08/16/2006 1:40 AM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 59
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 59
I'm new here and have been lookin for a while .
I bought my 65 about 10 yrs. ago
At that time there was a one piece TILT hood and fender combo made by I have no idea . I want one of this now .
Anyone ever seen or used one ?
Thanks , George


1965 C-10 fleetside shortbed BLACK
82 c-10 longbed 6 cyl.
58 Lincoln 2-dr coupe Black w/white & blk.
59 lincoln 4-dr. parts car
#121675 08/16/2006 2:32 AM
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
6
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
6 Offline
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,384
seen them,,US Body I believe sells them,brian


My \'64\'s in the Gallery
Pictures in my Photobucket
1964 C10 Custom Cab 350/700R4
1964 Suburban 350/700R4
1979 Ford F350 4x4 400/c6
#121676 08/16/2006 11:05 AM
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 662
C
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
C Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 662

#121677 08/17/2006 2:13 AM
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 59
G
Member
Member
G Offline
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 59
Thank You , Chuck an 64 Fleet.
darn if they arn't high doller now !
I thought restoring my 58 Lincoln 2-dr coupe
was and still is sucking me dry.
George Hood


1965 C-10 fleetside shortbed BLACK
82 c-10 longbed 6 cyl.
58 Lincoln 2-dr coupe Black w/white & blk.
59 lincoln 4-dr. parts car

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0