| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,179 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 6 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Mar 2017 Posts: 6 | Has anyone tried anything besides the card board? If you have can you give me some info please? Thanks
Todd 1950 Chevrolet 3100 Pickup
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | | | | | | Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 70 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2010 Posts: 70 | | | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! | | "Hey! I sound like Darth Vader!! Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 4,252 | I got mine from the local plastics/sign supply store. | | |
| |
| |