| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,510 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 12 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 12 | Does anyone know where I can find out the factory ride height specs? I'm finishing putting mine back together and would like to check the height before I get the front-end aligned. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 451 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 451 | I knew I had seen something akin to your question with my 63. Search google for "1963 Chevrolet Truck - GM Heritage Center". Should come up with a downloadable PDF of a manual. I know its 63's but closer than anything else so far. Hope it helps. Cavebull | | | | | Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 451 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2006 Posts: 451 | DUDE! 61' is there also, just searched 61-Chevrolet - Heritage Center as well. Cavebull | | | | | Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 12 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 12 | Cavebull, a huge thank you!!! | | |
| |
| |