| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,111 Posts1,056,244 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 52 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2016 Posts: 52 | I'm on the hunt for a decent small block V-8 to replace the 235 in my 54 3100. When I do that, I plan to go with a power steering conversion and a tilt column. Ididit and others offer several different lengths to choose from. I suppose how deep the steering wheel is would have a bearing on the choice. I would like to keep my stock steering wheel if possible. What other factors are involved in the choice? Is there a length that is most commonly chosen for the advanced design cab? | | | | | Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 5 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Dec 2016 Posts: 5 | I just ordered a IDIDIT column for my 54, I am going with IFS with a power rack but should be the same column # 1130651010 689 at speedway motors | | |
| |
| |