The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 192 guests, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,143
Members48,436
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 462
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 462
a sleeve for the bolt and 2 washers on top

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 462
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 462
now if you want the original barber shocks and can find them they can be redone,and if you want some pics of the original shocks and the bolts I can get you those as well

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 462
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 462
maybe you don't like the rancho shocks I guess

Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 462
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 462
or they cost to much for you or the bolt needs to be special

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,983
B
Sir Searchalot
Sir Searchalot
B Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,983
JoeK: I never saw that you gave him the Part Number of the shocks in your pictures????? RS5000 is just the series.


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 19
O
New Guy
New Guy
O Offline
Joined: Sep 2016
Posts: 19
The reason I did not buy them the first time is the seller would never get back to me on the dimensions and the parts numbers were different then mine. But, I read what you said and just bought them blindly because you sound so sure, so when they get here I will do what I can to make them work. I do understand if they are both 3/4" then it is doable but again I have no way to know from his description or the pics. I am going out of town until next Wednesday picking up my new boat and bringing it to Bradenton FL. I can't wait! When I get back first thing I will work on the shocks and get back to you. I appreciate your time and sticking with it until I get it!
Thank you!

Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,983
B
Sir Searchalot
Sir Searchalot
B Offline
Joined: May 2005
Posts: 8,983
I just put new steering cables in my Ranger. Trucks can wait. smile
But what great news on the shock saga.


Right is right, even if everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it. - William Penn
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Hambone, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0