The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
2 members (Joe H, moparguy), 118 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,093
Posts1,056,480
Members48,444
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1174927 07/21/2016 11:38 PM
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 3
J
New Guy
New Guy
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2016
Posts: 3
I'm looking to get a service manual for subject truck. Looking for info on wiring, dash, rearend, anything else that might go wrong. The chassis manual is all i can find, does anyone know if the chassis manual is and overall manual or is it just for the frame of something?


Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,100
3
3B Online: Content
'Bolter
'Bolter
3 Online: Content
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 6,100
Hy jimboz, what you are looking for is a maintenance manual, some of the larger trucks had manuals that broke the truck down into smaller more specialized segments, but a maintenance manual will cover the whole truck, hope that helps.

Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 39
I
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
I Offline
Joined: Jul 2015
Posts: 39
Look on eBay I got several manuals like that to cover my 68 2 ton. Fairly cheap too I think 20$ for two manuals


Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0