| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,465 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 171 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Dec 2007 Posts: 171 | I have a question regarding the GMC inline engines. The plan is to be rebuilding a 302 GMC soon to use in "Jimmy" the dump truck. I have been scouting out parts, that are used in a complete overhaul, and notice that the connecting rods have either a .990 or 1.050 wrist pin. Is this change simply a year change or did it mean Military or some other relationship? Who can share good ideas for parts sourcing to keep the pain to a minimum as I buy parts for the 302 rebuild? Al | | | | | Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2011 Posts: 1,901 | I'd call and ask the people who know that stuff... Egge machine.+1 562-945-3419
Give me ambiguity or give me something else
| | |
| |
| |