Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (classicchevs),
101
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 1,084 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 1,084 | Took a day off to look at some beautiful automobiles. Something for everyone. In terms of Stovebolts, these were interesting....Lot 121 32.5K(actual sales price) 55 PU, Lot 146 15K 46PU, Lot 184 35K High Bid 53PU, and Lot 240 18K 50 PU. Very big difference between Lot 184 and Lot 240, as indicated in price. 184 was a complete restoration that looked like "better than" just off assembly line. Lot 240 was a very nice truck, also frame off, but appeared everything was cleaned up, painted and put back together. I didn't get a chance to visit with either owner. Many good steals if you had the funds and a place to put. There is also a sale in Dallas and I encourage you guys to go take a look if get the chance. 2016 Houston Mecum
Allen Yeah, well, that's just like, you know , your opinion, man - The Dude
1948 Chevy 3600 - goal Original restoration, Current Stage 1 - Disassembly and getting body in primer 1954 GMC 3100 goal Hot Rod, Current Stage 1 - Get body in primer 1931 Ford Model A 5 window Coupe - Old Skool Hot Rod 1945 Ford 2N Tractor - Runs great 1964 Ford 2000 Tractor - Use it every week 1974 Stingray Corvette
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 |
Last edited by joker; 04/16/2016 5:18 PM.
Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 12 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2015 Posts: 12 | it went for 32.5 per the mecum website | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | thanks, I see now where the results are,, hate to log in though, got enough of that going on now..seems a tad high but.. love the merc Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 1,084 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2013 Posts: 1,084 | Yep 32.5 took it home Fred. Agree it is beautiful. Apparently someone else thought so as well. I'm kicking myself for not taking that original 32 roadster home for $13K. Would have to build another storage barn for it though.
Allen Yeah, well, that's just like, you know , your opinion, man - The Dude
1948 Chevy 3600 - goal Original restoration, Current Stage 1 - Disassembly and getting body in primer 1954 GMC 3100 goal Hot Rod, Current Stage 1 - Get body in primer 1931 Ford Model A 5 window Coupe - Old Skool Hot Rod 1945 Ford 2N Tractor - Runs great 1964 Ford 2000 Tractor - Use it every week 1974 Stingray Corvette
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | now days anything under 15k that looks decent and runs is a good buy..
the main reason I sold my 52 sedan was to sell before I pass on, no one in family had any interest in it plus I did not want to just give it away, also the money came in handy for some medical exp so all is well, I really miss it and the truck though
Last edited by joker; 04/17/2016 4:23 PM.
Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | |
| |