| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (klhansen, ronsway, 1 invisible),
165
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2016 Posts: 9 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2016 Posts: 9 | Anyone reproduce the wood frameing for a 41-46 burb if not I'm thinking of making them at work how many ppl wood need them | | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 142 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 142 | Yes he is in rialto ca.wants 800 for the set of four. | | | | | Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 Bubba - Curmudgeon | | Bubba - Curmudgeon Joined: Sep 2001 Posts: 29,269 | wirewizards,
Please post contact information, and please post your opinion of quality after you receive your set.
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 142 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 142 | I will do so the minute I get them in my hands. | | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 2,557 | This guy has them for $800 a set. He has them listed on a Facebook group called "Chevy and gmc Panel truck builders international" Larry Salcido 951-329-6870
1951 3100 Chevrolet1951 Chevrolet Suburban CarryallImage"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams." "Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything" "If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 142 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 142 | That's the guy who made them for me.I picked them up today and they are a work of are.one of my originals broke due to rot,but the new ones are superb. | | | | | Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 96 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jun 2005 Posts: 96 | Could you post some photos? Thanks
Richard J Patrick - 1946 Suburban
| | | | | Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 142 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2012 Posts: 142 | I don't know how to post them online,I'll see if my nephew can do it Tuesday when I go see him. | | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 52 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 52 | Check out the swap meet........some nice ones | | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 7,440 |
Martin '62 Chevy C-10 Stepside Shortbed (Restomod in progress) '47 Chevy 3100 5 Window (long term project) ‘65 Chevy Biscayne (Emily) ‘39 Dodge Business Coupe (Clarence) “I fought the law and the law won" now I are a retired one! Support those brave men/women who stand the "Thin Blue Line"! Hug a cop! USAF 1965-1969 Weather Observation Tech (I got paid to look at the clouds)
| | |
| |
| |