The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Shaffer's1950, Mike B), 62 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,123
Posts1,056,653
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#115784 10/21/2002 1:41 AM
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 622
T
Tab
Offline
Member
Member
T Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 622
Well this is something I didn't count on. My new tires are picking up rocks and denting my stepside wheelwells from the inside out. This was an old plummers truck and I worked hard and long on those wells to get them perfect. The stones hit with such force that they cracked the body filler. I am thinking about spraying the wells with some some canned undercoating to soften the blow. Certainly some of you guys have had the same problem. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.


delete my account and pictures
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,096
D
'Bolter
'Bolter
D Offline
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 1,096
I have the same problem Tab , I sprayed underseal on 1/16" thick , to no avail .
I'm going to try to fabricate some brackets to hang some looong mudflaps from . I will try to get them up high under the fenders.


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0