The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Ponchogl, treegrower), 73 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,099
Posts1,056,508
Members48,448
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1155716 03/19/2016 2:47 AM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 36
4
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
4 Offline
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 36
I was stuck near Omaha, NE doing my reset. I always take this opportunity to explore and take my dog for a walk. I came across what I think is a '49 4100 w/ stake bed. This truck is in amazingly good shape. Looks all original. It's all there from headliner & door panels to spare tire carrier w/ spare. The worst dent I could find was the headlight trim ring. Wasn't sure who the owner was, so I didn't get to look under the hood or get more info about the truck.
I was hoping the owner was on this site. I would like to come visit & check it out more. You don't see many 4100's. I know I'll be back since our main terminal is in Omaha.

http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx312/neo49/4100%20in%20NE/20160310_182211.jpg


Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 92
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 92
It sure is a nice looking truck.


1949 Chevy 4400 216

Moderated by  69Cuda, Super55 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0