The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Bill Hanlon, fonz8261, Shaffer's1950, tclederman, Hotrod Lincoln, Charles in CA), 70 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,087
Posts1,056,376
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1151554 02/22/2016 9:04 PM
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 201
I
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 201
I need a rear view mirror for my 41 Chevy pickup and I'd like an original but I dunno what the original looks like or where to get em, I usually get parts from Jim carter but they don't have rear view mirrors. Can anyone help?


Stovebolter -- the Next Generation
(I'm 20)

1941 Chevy 1/2-ton pickup
"Lucy"
In the Stovebolt Gallery
More pix on Photobucket

1967 Ford Mustang - "Sally"
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 60
M
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
M Offline
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 60
http://www.ebay.com/itm/121902026137?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649 or another one:http://www.ebay.com/itm/121902025940?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Both of these are GM accessories for the 41-46 trucks.


Moderated by  ndkid275, Phak1 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0