| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 20 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2007 Posts: 20 | I would like to set close to stock ride height. Do I lower the cross member with spacer and trim the top spring hat? Thanks Pat I have a CPP MII Kit This is for a 1952 1/2 ton Chevy Truck
Last edited by patspanel; 12/14/2015 5:56 AM.
pf
| | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,832 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,832 | I posted pictures of lowering the cross member on the thread, "Stock ride height with independent front suspension".
Evan
| | |
| |
| |