The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (KEVINSKI, 1955 1 Series, HandyAndy, Ponchogl, carbking), 101 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,113
Posts1,056,619
Members48,450
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 84
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 84
Hey guys I went to the swap meet and I haven't didn't see any for sale ....I need to find some mono leaf springs for the front a 4 or 5 inch drop if possible. will settle for a used pair if any one has gottem. Thanks guys

Joined: May 2000
Posts: 234
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
Joined: May 2000
Posts: 234
Didja post a want ad there? wink

-Boyo


'48 Willys CJ-2A / '55.1 Chevy 3600 / '66 Austin-Healey 3000 / '04 Volvo wagon (parenthood!?)
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 21
6
Apprentice
Apprentice
6 Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 21
Marlo,

Got mine, front and rear for my '54, from Durant (sp) down in LA. Haven't got them on yet, been working on the '64 K10. I'll get the info and post it.

'54, 5 window, 400 / 400


64K10
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 84
M
'Bolter
'Bolter
M Offline
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 84
hey guys thanks and I will post a want ad in the swap meet. you never know what will happen.

Keep on stovebolt'n!!!!

Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 21
6
Apprentice
Apprentice
6 Offline
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 21
Marlo,

Here's the info on the springs... (did a quick search for a web site, but didn't find one. I think I remember seeing his adds in a couple of magazines like CCT.)

James Durrant Enterprises
PO Box 7278
Newport Beack, Ca. 92658
949-673-5625
fax 714-966-9229


64K10

Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0