| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 427 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 427 | Got this email from a guy today. I am of no help here on this question. Anyone else know the answer?
Hello, I have a '47 chev panel with a '72 GMC column and wheel. I purchased a re-issue '47 wheel but the center spindle, the one with the teeth where the nut goes on, is not long enough to fit the replacement wheel. Any suggestions. I really want to mount the original wheel. Thank you in advance. Wayne | | |
| |
| |