| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
106
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 31 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Apr 2001 Posts: 31 | I have a 1937 GMC with a 3 speed. I want to swap in a 37 4-speed I have. The 4 speed has a u joint with a speedometer gear. I have already updated the rear to a 41 rear (18 spline) with 3.55 gears. To do this I have to find a u joint that I can switch the torque tube side. I have looked on ebay for a similar 41 1/2 ton u joint without luck. Anybody have experience with this?
Mike J 37 GMC
| | |
| |
| |