The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
3 members (burgundybolt, TUTS 59, Hotrod Lincoln), 98 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,086
Posts1,056,333
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#112715 10/18/2003 2:15 PM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 144
C
Member
Member
C Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 144
Hello Fellow Stovebolters!

Im really frustrated here. Ive been looking for steel fenders for my 46 1/2 ton Chevrolet truck
but keep on running into the Ol Fiberglass which
I really dont want. Can any of you professionals
help out? Id even be willing to purchase ones in good condition from someone if possible.

Do any of the companies sell steel ones or is there a fabricating company that will make them?

I sure would be happy to hear from anyone of you
on this.
Thank In Advance
Ol Classic Finn

Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 37
R
Junior Member
Junior Member
R Offline
Joined: Jun 2001
Posts: 37
I looked everywhere for steel replacements, could not find any. I've spent a long time fixing my beat-up, rusted-out original ones, cause I just refuse to use fiberglass. I am planing to widen my steel rear fenders, instead of buying the wider fiberglass ones they sell. I don't know why the 41-46 is left out. Steel is real.


"Boop-Boop-a-doop"
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I could make them for you. I could use a fiber glass one as a pattern. my email address is [email protected]


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0