| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,442 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 210 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2004 Posts: 210 | Was doing bodywork today and had a place where I couldn't get to with my finger or a DA. :mad: Was taking paint off with 80 grit. I took a piece of the self stick off the DA and wraped it over the end of an old putty squeegee and it fit real nice into the area I was working. It's flexable but is stiff enough to do the job. Maybe this is old news but I was pretty proud of myself.  | | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 | Necessity is the mother of invention. 
~~ Alan Horvath 1954 Chevy PickupSinging his praises in thePassing Lane | | | | | Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 36 Member | | Member Joined: Apr 2004 Posts: 36 | [QUOTE]Originally posted by horvath: Necessity is the mother of invention.
I've heard that but I have never heard who the father is?
Larry | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 Extreme Gabster | | Extreme Gabster Joined: May 2001 Posts: 7,438 | Hey, don't look at me. I've been fixed. | | |
| |
| |