The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (wvstovebolt, 50Chevy3100, Red75bronco, 66flea, Gray_Ghost), 83 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,129
Posts1,056,697
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#1106223 06/03/2015 5:51 PM
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 142
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 142
Is anyone running one of Langdon's bulldog camshafts?
If so can you tell me what you like or dislike about it?

Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
I
Moderated
Moderated
I Offline
Joined: Jun 2015
Posts: 1
Hi John,

I have one in my hopped up 235 and I love it! Sounds awesome and gives lots of power on the low end. I have fully ported head and port matched Fenton dual intake running his 2-2 barrel set up and Fenton headers running duals to the back.


AD Truck : TBD and still looking
1953 Chevy 210 with Hopped up 235, 10:1 Comp and worked over Hemi Rods
as a daily driver.
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 142
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Oct 2014
Posts: 142
Thanks, I'm building a 302 GMC and was considering one for it.


Moderated by  Phak1, Woogeroo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0