| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (51sub),
128
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,338 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 19 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 19 | Hey folks,
Christmas shopping has begun and one of the folks I'm shopping for has been eyeing the chrome moulding strips I have for my AD windshields. While I would give him them I'd rather buy him his own set but I can't seem to find a shop that has them. Are there shops that do have them, not just the stainless center strip but the whole chrome bezel-ish moulding? Maybe I just over-looked them but if someone would be kind enough to point them out to me I'd appreciate you taking the time to put me on the scent. Thanks- Andy | | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | | | | | | Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 613 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2001 Posts: 613 | keep an eye on ebay for used ones.thats where i got some for my car. | | | | | Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 24 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 24 | I am also looking for a set, I talked to a guy at TRUCK SHOP, he said there in the process of getting these, I think he said the price would be around $70.00.. Hope they get them soon. | | | | | Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 19 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 19 | Thanks for the replys. I was afraid of a statement like Metal Man's but I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope that rimfire wasn't being fed a line. | | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | Sounds like something that can be located in the Swapmeet section with no problems. | | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 | Hey, RimFire
Glad to hear the Truck Shop is planning on supply these! I've been looking for the same deal ... no luck -- same with the stainless outside-door-window trim -- HARD to come by!
~~ Alan Horvath 1954 Chevy PickupSinging his praises in thePassing Lane | | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | Originally posted by horvath: Hey, RimFire
Glad to hear the Truck Shop is planning on supply these! I've been looking for the same deal ... no luck -- same with the stainless outside-door-window trim -- HARD to come by! Here we go again.... Another part made in Taiwan that dont fit . There are plenty of good used stainless trims avaliable in the Swapmeet section. | | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 | Duh ... where IS the Swapmeet Section, bro'???
~~ Alan Horvath 1954 Chevy PickupSinging his praises in thePassing Lane | | | | | Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 454 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jun 2000 Posts: 454 | Duh . . . look at the top of any Stovebolt page and click on the link labeled "Swap Meet". 
Jeff Nelson
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
| | | | | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 26 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 26 | Hey I was just surfing on Chevy Duty site and found stainless windsheild trim for about $74.95. www.chevyduty.com/store/products.asp?dept=80 | | |
| |
| |