The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
1 members (Jon G), 136 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,124
Posts1,056,334
Members48,439
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19
C
Junior Member
Junior Member
C Offline
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19
Hey folks,

Christmas shopping has begun and one of the folks I'm shopping for has been eyeing the chrome moulding strips I have for my AD windshields. While I would give him them I'd rather buy him his own set but I can't seem to find a shop that has them. Are there shops that do have them, not just the stainless center strip but the whole chrome bezel-ish moulding? Maybe I just over-looked them but if someone would be kind enough to point them out to me I'd appreciate you taking the time to put me on the scent. Thanks- Andy

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AVAILABLE USED ONLY

Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 613
Z
Member
Member
Z Offline
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 613
keep an eye on ebay for used ones.thats where i got some for my car.

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 24
R
Junior Member
Junior Member
R Offline
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 24
I am also looking for a set, I talked to a guy at TRUCK SHOP, he said there in the process of getting these, I think he said the price would be around $70.00.. Hope they get them soon.

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19
C
Junior Member
Junior Member
C Offline
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 19
Thanks for the replys. I was afraid of a statement like Metal Man's but I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope that rimfire wasn't being fed a line.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Sounds like something that can be located in the Swapmeet section with no problems.

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
Hey, RimFire

Glad to hear the Truck Shop is planning on supply these! I've been looking for the same deal ... no luck -- same with the stainless outside-door-window trim -- HARD to come by!


~~ Alan Horvath
1954 Chevy Pickup
Singing his praises in the
Passing Lane
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Quote
Originally posted by horvath:
Hey, RimFire

Glad to hear the Truck Shop is planning on supply these! I've been looking for the same deal ... no luck -- same with the stainless outside-door-window trim -- HARD to come by!
Here we go again.... Another part made in Taiwan that dont fit .

There are plenty of good used stainless trims avaliable in the Swapmeet section.

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
A
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
A Offline
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 1,271
Duh ... where IS the Swapmeet Section, bro'???


~~ Alan Horvath
1954 Chevy Pickup
Singing his praises in the
Passing Lane
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 454
J
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
J Offline
Joined: Jun 2000
Posts: 454
Duh . . . look at the top of any Stovebolt page and click on the link labeled "Swap Meet". grin


Jeff Nelson

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin
"Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest." - Mark Twain
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 26
J
Junior Member
Junior Member
J Offline
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 26
Hey I was just surfing on Chevy Duty site and found stainless windsheild trim for about $74.95. grin cool

www.chevyduty.com/store/products.asp?dept=80


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0