| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (52Carl, Wayne67vert, 53 green 1- ton, Otto Skorzeny, 78buckshot, DadsFirstPickup, greenie-reddy),
67
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,713 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 219 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 219 | Hello All,
I am in the process of restoring my cluster. The plastic is foggy and has very superficial scratches. I was thinking that since it is plastic the headlight restoration paste should fix it. Has anyone had any success with this? Any Suggestions? | | | | | Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 86 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 86 | I have experienced very good results with Meguiar's #17, professional plastic cleaner, followed by #10 professional plastic polish.
Lately, I've been using their PlastX, which cleans and polishes. It's the same stuff they sell with their headlight restoration kits. I've used it on gauges for one of my cars. I think it would work well on your gauge cluster plastic.
Bob
1959 Chevy Apache Short Bed Step Side 1967 Cadillac DeVille Convertible 1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 219 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Oct 2013 Posts: 219 | Thanks Bob,
I am going to give it a shot, will get back with the results. | | | | | Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 86 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2014 Posts: 86 |
1959 Chevy Apache Short Bed Step Side 1967 Cadillac DeVille Convertible 1967 Pontiac Firebird Convertible
| | |
| |
| |