| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,352 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 | Just wanted to share that I posted a link in the eBay/Craigslist section for a 65 C50 parts truck that has what the seller claims to be 22.5 tubeless wheels on it. From my own experience with these it seems they can be rather hard to come by. I would be interested in them but I already have a really nice set of newer Accurides. Just figured someone might be interested and am just passing on this info.
1965 Chevrolet C-60 292 Flatbed 2008 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 Crew Cab 1992 Chevrolet C1500 Cheyenne 5 Speed 2001 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard
| | | | | Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jan 2008 Posts: 4,962 | They didn't stay for sale very long. I would have grabbed them had they still been for sale. | | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | I looked but didn't see them, just other parts. Were they 6 lug Budd? | | | | | Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 | The guys username on Ebay is theshop5026 . he has a small mix of C 50 parts listed on his Ebay page. in an earlier listing he was selling the truck whole for parts but it didn't sell and now he is parting it out piece by piece. in the listing where he is selling it as a whole truck he specifically states that the truck is equipped with 22.5 tubeless rims. judging by the picture they appear to be just the standard 10 lug hub piloted jobs. when I get home today I will look up and see if I can find the original listing. I had emailed him the other day about some other parts and he seems very accommodating.
1965 Chevrolet C-60 292 Flatbed 2008 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 Crew Cab 1992 Chevrolet C1500 Cheyenne 5 Speed 2001 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 | I found the listing. the truck sold a little while back for $600 but there must have been some issue with shipping because the seller ended up relisting it but the second time around nobody bid on it. the item number is 121522792521. the description clearly states the wheel size is 22.5... it's definitely worth a shot to send this guy a message and see if he still has them. I know I would have been all over this this time last year. Lol
1965 Chevrolet C-60 292 Flatbed 2008 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 Crew Cab 1992 Chevrolet C1500 Cheyenne 5 Speed 2001 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard
| | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | 22.5" wheels are nice, but without knowing the bolt pattern you don't know if they fit your truck. Some 22.5" wheels like the 6 lug Budd are pretty common, or 10 lug on 7.25" circle are reasonably uncommon.
My guess is they are the GM only 10 lug hub centered on 8.75".. If I remember that diameter correctly. Reasonably uncommon wheels, but trucks with that bolt pattern are also a little uncommon. Someone would be happy to have the wheels but then again not a whole lot of people are restoring that age and size truck.
Last edited by Grigg; 02/08/2015 7:05 PM.
| | | | | Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2013 Posts: 35 | Im sure the seller would assist in proper indentification. Measurments, photos etc...it would be worth looking into anyways. Cant hurt.
1965 Chevrolet C-60 292 Flatbed 2008 GMC Sierra SLE Z71 Crew Cab 1992 Chevrolet C1500 Cheyenne 5 Speed 2001 Harley Davidson FLHT Electra Glide Standard
| | |
| |
| |