| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,626 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 21 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 21 | I just bought a Homelite Mudbuster High Pressure Washer at a garage sale and only paid $10.00. Can anyone tell me if this is a good one to have? I searched on the net and couldn't find anything. [img]http://photo.starblvd.net/~cindyspics/1-4-4.jpg?i=1061129236&pw=*14B13F1958A3[/img]
Times are changing-By Bob Dylan Cindy in Oregon 1945 GMC COE Victory Truck 5ton COE- NOT FOR SALE 1955 Chevy First series 5 window p/u
1947 Antique Husband only series
| | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | If it works for an afternoon - you got your money's worth. Depends on what you want to use it for. I have a 3000psi / 4GPM unit that I use to clean truck frames, brake drums, valve covers, etc. I also have a diesel water heater to use with it that will heat the water to over 200 deg - even with this much pressure and heat, it still takes a while to get stuff clean - the homelight will have limited uses for heavy cleaning jobs, but would be ok for things like gutters on your house or delicate stuff that the bigger pressure washers would destroy. | | | | | Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2000 Posts: 988 | Sleeper just send it to me and I will test it (throughly of course ) for you and let you know. I would feel terible if a fellow stovebolter was injured and I didn't do everything that I could to prevent it!
Brian Moore 1949 3100 5 window Deluxe "Today is better than yesterday, but not as good as tomorrow" | | |
| |
| |