| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (MickeyP, jmoore, GMCJammer51, TPR57C, Eisenholtz, 55shaker, 1 invisible),
107
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,627 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2000 Posts: 114 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2000 Posts: 114 | The 1952 Chevy Suburban I'm restoring, has its original wood floor. (The Burb was undercoated. The original blue paint is showing where the undercoat is flaking off.) What kind of paint should I use to protect the original wood underneath? I was thinking of using POR15's Pelucid. Is this a good idea? Thanks!
Jim
| | |
| |
| |