| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,138 Posts1,056,440 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 23 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 23 | I am looking for exact bed dimensions to build a bed for my '40 KC model.Can any one out there can help? | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 | I have a stock '40 KC. It is in storage but I will get you measurements tommorrow am.
Brian D
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 23 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 23 | | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 | I have not forgotten about your measurements. We have had rain here daily for a week.
Brian D
| | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 | Well it is still raining (isn't this supposed to be spring here in CA). I went over to my storage yard anyway. Here are the measurments- 79 3/4" in length 48 1/2" wide 14" high 5" rail length at 45 degree angle tailgate is 48" long It has two stake holes one on each end. Hope this helps. I will send you a few pics to your address.
Brian D
| | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 23 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 23 | Excellent. Thanks for going out in the rain. I have just bought another '40 from Sask and it will be shipped to the coast sometime next week, once its out of the mud. It has a long box on it and I will use it to help build a new one but sure nice to have the proper measurments. Have'nt had much luck getting exact info. Send pics if you have em. Thanks again | | | | | Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: May 2001 Posts: 115 | I was going to send you pictures but your email address is not accesable above. Contact me and I will forward them.
Brian D
| | |
| |
| |