The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
7 members (52Carl, Wayne67vert, 53 green 1- ton, Otto Skorzeny, 78buckshot, DadsFirstPickup, greenie-reddy), 67 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,130
Posts1,056,713
Members48,454
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#105748 04/09/2005 3:40 AM
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 25
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 25
Thinking about getting a set of the new steel repo rear fenders for my 56, brothers and chevyduty have some, other places too I guess. Anybody buy any of these? Are they any good? Sure hate to pay good bucks for crummy repos. Thanks, Steve

#105749 04/11/2005 12:49 PM
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 23
W
Junior Member
Junior Member
W Offline
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 23
Nauta,
No experience with the repo fenders but I found a source for 55-59 parts used in Utah that has been like finding a gold mine. I decided to go rust original if I can.

Willy 57

#105750 04/11/2005 11:12 PM
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 25
N
Member
Member
N Offline
Joined: Mar 2005
Posts: 25
Thanks Willy, Somebody sent me a phone # for a guy named Doug in Utah. I talked with him and he seemed straight forward and no BS. Said to call him in a couple of weeks when he gets his new storage ready and he'll send em out. Maybe taking a chance but I feel like the guy is as good as his word. We'll see. Steve


Moderated by  klhansen 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0