| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
82
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,093 Posts1,056,474 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 477 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2010 Posts: 477 | After having my truck over 10 years I finally found a lock smith that knew what he was doing. I just took him my door lock and my factory ignition key. He was able to disassemble the door lock and change the tumblers so the ignition key worked, and he also cut a rounded factory blank to fit my glove box lock so it's all factory correct. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 1,611 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2011 Posts: 1,611 | Good deal! It feels great when you finally locate an old school guy that is willing to help. I found a similar lock smith near me after much searching. I went the opposite direction and had my ignition keyed to my existing door lock. The lock smith was and older man that had tremors like as with Parkinson's disease, but still could get the job done. He seemed happy that I showed some interest in his trade. This is one of the best parts of the hobby. | | |
| |
| |