The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
5 members (Oswald, 2-Ton, 1955 1 Series, Peggy M, Hotrod Lincoln), 75 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,089
Posts1,056,352
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 9
O
New Guy
New Guy
O Offline
Joined: Dec 2013
Posts: 9
We all need to meet up at the Canfield swap meet. I know my bolt can make it to that one.

Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,377
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,377
Is there anything in Columbus going on where we could all meet,the cab is too small to go any farther

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 308
E
'Bolter
'Bolter
E Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 308
Springfield swap meet is coming up in May
I havn't had a chance to see what is going on in Columbus yet.

Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,377
J
'Bolter
'Bolter
J Offline
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,377
I will be at the Springfield swapmeet with my 37 tomorrow.

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 308
E
'Bolter
'Bolter
E Offline
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 308
I am going to miss it again this year, maybe one of the other shows later in the year. Sorry I missed meeting you Jeff.


Ed

Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 137
F
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
F Offline
Joined: Oct 2013
Posts: 137
Haven't been on much lately - really busy. I have 2 of the oldies, 41' Chevy, and 69'GMC. Live just Easy of Cincy right on the Indiana line.

Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 388
G
'Bolter
'Bolter
G Offline
Joined: Jul 2013
Posts: 388
I heard Springfield had a ton of AD stuff... anyone see any? I missed it this time around

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  1954 MI, Leo 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0