| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
128
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,680 Members48,452 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 946 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 946 | I wanted to see who on the Stovebolt is around Plano or Frisco? I'm moving there early June and it would be good to meet some like-minded gear heads.
Are there decent cruise nights there? Any places to go off road?
Michael | | | | | Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 97 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 97 | Welcome to Texas Mike. I'm about an hour west of you, but rest assured there are plenty of classic car shows and events in the area.
Mark | | | | | Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 Bolter | | Bolter Joined: Oct 2002 Posts: 4,066 | Redryder pixMy HotrodA veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option. | | |
| |
| |