| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,413 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 277 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2011 Posts: 277 | Hi Everyone,
I was just wondering if the owner of the cool 54/55.1 that used to park at the big church along I-75 in Ooltewah was on the list. Sure was a great truck (green with a white top).
Also about two years ago I saw a 54/55.1 at the YMCA in Cleveland TN, Are you on this site?
It would be fun to connect with some bolters in my back yard.
Joe
1955 First Series 3100
| | |
| |
| |