| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,124 Posts1,056,347 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 2 Moderated | | Moderated Joined: Mar 2014 Posts: 2 | Hi all I joined this forum cause I am restoring my camping bus from my youth. It's out to my parents farm so I am rebuilding it one piece at a time. At the moment I am rebuilding the the generator. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Is there any where I can get an electrical diagram for inside the engine compartment. Some of the wires need replacing. This weekend I am taking off carb to rebuild. I will post pictures soon. Thanks | | | | | Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Feb 2002 Posts: 12,029 | hey Chaston, welcome to the garage - doesn't matter for under the hood what model you have, but you need to specify early or late 55 [the Advance Design 55.1 or the Task Force 55.2] .... and you can find wiring diagrams heregood luck with the resto, paste up some picture links in the Welcome and DITY forums and get your story in the Gallery, we all like pictures  Bill | | | | | Joined: May 2012 Posts: 23 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: May 2012 Posts: 23 | Chaston...let me know if you need something original...I believe we have the same model bus. What is the body manufacturer? | | |
| |
| |