The Stovebolt.com Forums Home | Tech Tips | Gallery | FAQ | Events | Features | Search
Help is a click away!

VEHICLE
INFORMATION
KITS


at the

GM Heritage Center
All the details are here.

Searching the Site - a click away
click here to search
New here ??? Where to start?
Click on image for the lowdown. Where do I go around here?
====
Who's Online Now
6 members (Phak1, Bill Hanlon, Greg_H, dt235sd, Jon G, Oswald), 131 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums66
Topics128,090
Posts1,056,384
Members48,442
Most Online14,466
Apr 26th, 2026
Step-by-step instructions for pictures in the forums
Brad Allen's photos

AD Chevy Trucks

Pictures galore
Over 6,000 pictures

Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips.

Check them out!

Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!

Big Thanks!

THANKS!

For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for

over 30 years!

and not clogged down
with Ads!


Again, thanks!

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 46
T
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
T Offline
Joined: Sep 2005
Posts: 46
I have a '60 C10 that I was troubleshooting no left rear turn signal and as I had the unit working and looking under the truck it fried! I just need the turn signal portion of the wiring harness and believe me I am going to put a fuse on it this time. Am I better off making my own or is there somewhere I can buy just this part of the harness? The 60 is quite a bit different than the others.
Thanks!

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
4
Shop Shark
Shop Shark
4 Offline
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,552
Tudorman:

Try www.bowtiebits.com They sell many quality wiring harnesses for the '60-'66 Chevy trucks. You may want to move this to Truck Parts Wanted, for better replies.

Tony

Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 213
C
Wrench Fetcher
Wrench Fetcher
C Offline
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 213
www.gmcpauls.com has some different wiring harness's,not sure if he has what you need. He has an intermediate harness for a 60, but the rear harness is for a 62 and up I think. It can't hurt to look or give him a call.
Joe


54 Triumph TR2(rhd)needs total resto.
60 Apache 10 stepside shortbed
99 Excelsior Henderson

Moderated by  Jon G, Rusty Rod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Home | FAQ | Gallery | Tech Tips | Events | Features | Search | Hoo-Ya Shop
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 8.0.0