| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,720 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 13 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2010 Posts: 13 | I want to know how to remove the front bumper and grill from my 1963 gmc pickup | | | | | Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2002 Posts: 1,002 | I have a sixty three. The first thing I wouold do is put penertrating oil on all the nuts and bolts that hold the bumper and grill on.
btw 50/50 acetone and ATF works
Larry
I don't own a vehicle that isn't old enough to drink. | | | | | Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2004 Posts: 1,552 | A 1/2"-drive ratchet & 3/4" deep well socket, will remove the bumper bolts. A 3/8"-drive ratchet & 9/16" socket, will remove the six flange bolts on the back of the grille support, allowing the grille to be removed.
| | |
| |
| |