So I have this 216 that I'm going to rebuild. I know all 216 were low pressure and it worked for many years a lot of them still run. I was reading a thing about getting a 235 crank and some custom pistons and having a high pressure 216. I could also drill out the original crank but I'm no machinist and I'm not find of the idea of a stranger working on my block for these mods. I have read a lot of horror stories about the low pressure system. I refuse to use a 235 with a kit to make it look like a 216 because I know the difference when I look at them. The thing that really makes me nervous about low pressure system is most of what I read can be blamed on turning the vehicle and something not getting the proper oil and burning it up. Having never actually ran a 216 and only ripping one apart I'm not sure how true any of what I have read is. Any information regarding reliability would be useful.