I had one H-W on a daily driver only vehicle (from Tom) and it ran great, started to leak after about 7 years and I peeled off one C-W that I had mounted on a dual intake to replace. Ran great. Proceeded to then go with a dual C-W set up runs great.

The single H-W only needed a gasket set, probably 10% alcohol related fuel as the culprit, but with my dd I did the easy thing and wanted to see how the single C-W ran.

Cosmo


~ Cosmo
1949 Chevy Half Ton
Rocinante, like Don Quixote, he is awkward, past his prime, and engaged in a task beyond his capacities.
"...my good horse Rocinante, mine eternal and inseparable companion in all my journeys and courses." ...Don Quixote, Cervantes
"If you come to a fork in the road, take it."...Yogi Berra
"Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength." ...Eric Hoffer